Summary and Scope:
Effective date: March 01, 2017.
Crossroad Elf DSS Pvt. Ltd ("Crossroad Elf", "us", "we", or "our") operates www.crossroadelf.com (the "website").
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Details related to your profession
We may as well collect other information related to you such as, and not limited to:
How do we collect this Information ?
- Website Usage Data
- Other demographic details
Some illustrative examples how you may provide personal information to us or how we may collect this information:
1. Contacting us (e.g. by mail, email or telephone);
2. Search engine campaigns such as Google ads, etc;
3. Website tracking & cookies- We may use automated technologies including the use of web server logs to collect IP addresses, device details, cookies and web beacons;
4. Subscribing to our publications;
5. Marketing Materials – Interfaces like “Discuss your project requirements”, “Subscribe to our Blog” “Newsletters”;
6. Social media platforms/applications such as Facebook, Twitter, etc;
7. Registering for events, promotions, contests, surveys and conferences;
8. Filling out contact forms and e-mail links;
9. Contacting us for further information; and/or;
10. Submitting CVs, resumes or work history information;
11. Providing us with business cards or other contact information;
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser (such as google chrome) from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are tags, beacons, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve, enhance, and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser (such as google chrome) to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Use of Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Crossroad Elf DSS Pvt Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes. When you provide personal information to us, we may use it for any of the purposes described in this policy or as stated at the point of collection (or as obvious from the context of collection) for one or more of the following purposes, but is not limited to:
Transfer Of Data
- To provide and maintain services to our clients;
- To improve, administer and manage our website;
- To initiate and complete commercial transactions with you, or the entity that you represent;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To fulfill a contract that we have entered into with you or with the entity that you represent;
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms of Business;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- Email newsletter- If you choose to join our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to and stored in our newsletter database or any third party service provider who provide us with email, marketing and sales services who may be considered as the third party data processor. The email address that you submit may or may not be stored within this website’s own database. Your email address may remain within third partyemail marketing service provider’s database for as long as we continue to use their services for email, marketing and sales services or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the newsletter, otherwise you can contact us at email@example.com;.
- Marketing Materials – Interfaces like “Discuss your project”, “Subscribe to our Blog” “Newsletters”. You may choose to unsubscribe anytime by contacting at the e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org;
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India or other countries as required and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Crossroad Elf DSS Private Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Security Of Data
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Crossroad Elf DSS Private Limited or www.crossroadelf.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If at any point in time you feel that your personal information has to be deleted from our servers, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service such as, but not limited to:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your rights as a Data Subject
As a data subject whose personal information we hold, you have certain rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the information supplied in the Contact us section of our website. In order to process your request, we will ask you to provide two valid forms of identification for verification purposes.
Our Security Policies
We do not have any control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure. You strongly recommend you to be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate steps to safeguard your own information. We accept no liability in respect of breaches that occur beyond our scope of control.
Additionally you can reach us at our postal address and telephone number mentioned in the contact page of our company website (www.crossroadelf.com).