Every IT project should begin with the end goal in mind — and getting there on time, on budget and on strategy requires skillful management. Throughout the entire process, Crossroad Elf project managers are here to help.
Crossroad Elf understands that quality work is expected. Managing time, resources, money, and project scope are the basic elements to every project. Project managers do not simply provide a point of contact for our tenants; they are the key to a successful project. Our project management consultants utilize process, discipline, and leadership to break down functional silos, engage stakeholders, and ensure your initiatives are completed within budget, scope, and schedule.
Our goal as project managers is to provide customers with value and knowledge in the following areas.
- Accurately outline the details of Crossroad Elf’s contractual and funding processes.
- Accurately analyze vendor proposals for proper scope and budgetary items to ensure customers are getting best value.
- Build accurate cost estimates based on customer requirements.
- Coordinate between contractors and tenants to ensure tenant satisfaction and comfort. This includes weekly or biweekly meeting coordination, reporting outages of building systems, access to tenant space, after-hours work, progress updates, submittals, and change request management.
- Develop an accurate scope of work outlining agency requirements and needs while ensuring strict adherence to code compliance.
- Develop projected schedules that accurately reflect the required time for each milestone in the overall requirement.
- Ensure projects stay on-time and on-budget through oversight and quality control methods.
- Navigate customers through complex technical, contractual, or regulatory issues.
- Provide creative solutions to help lower costs or meet project objectives.
- Provide documented inspections on all work being performed.
We can manage your project from initiation to completion. Or if you’re active project is missing milestones or is lacking momentum, contact us and we will deploy project management consultants to get your project back on track.